Senior Analyst, Index Development, Investment Management
The Index Development team is responsible for development and continuous improvements to our model-driven investment process and infrastructure, in particular around index construction, methodology, delivery, and related quality control.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Subject matter expert in researching and applying corporate actions in the daily index weights and daily index returns calculation process.
- Forecast daily re-weighting and additions/deletions of index constituents impacted by complex corporate actions.
- Apply price-drifted weights and corporate action adjustments to monthly and quarterly portfolio rebalances and portfolio construction process.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external index calculators and administrators on application of corporate actions.
- Responsible for daily internal validation and quality control of index maintenance provided by external index calculators.
Education & Experience
- Substantial experience and in-depth knowledge are required in daily index maintenance and understanding and applying complex corporate actions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical mindset demonstrating problem-solving skills and acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with internal teams and external index calculators and administrators.
- Self-driven, independent thinker.
- Programming proficiency a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject matter.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.