Responsible for institutionally-oriented activities with an emphasis on new business development focusing on the largest U.S. plan sponsors, investment consultants, and RIA’s.
- Spearhead firm revenue growth by calling on and developing business opportunities with the largest plan sponsors in the U.S., their consultants, and RIA’s with an emphasis on the western half of the U.S.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers including staff, trustees, field consultants, and research analysts at major consulting firms.
- Coordinate with product management, investment and systems teams to develop and close sales opportunities as required.
- Effectively communicate firm value proposition, market outlook views and product features.
- Travel required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Five to Ten years of experience in institutional asset management.
- CFA and/or MBA preferred.
- Active relationships with Pension Consultants, Plan Sponsors and Endowments/Foundations.
- Product experience includes: Domestic & International Equity, with an emphasis on quantitative processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including presentation, written and oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to simplify for customer presentations.
- Ability to work within a team environment and be a self-starter
- Responsibility – a self-motivated problem solver.
- Authenticity – reveal intentions, speak candidly, and keep agreements.
- Curiosity – emphasize learning, seek feedback, and welcome alternative views.
- Collaboration – create shared success by partnering with colleagues and clients.
This position is based in our Newport Beach, California office.
Salary Range: $135,000 - $200,000 + eligible for a discretionary bonus. Base pay will be determined on an individual basis considering such factors as location, qualifications, skills, and experience. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, 401K Match, Flexible PTO, Paid Holiday Schedule, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com