The team is primarily responsible for managing the daily portfolio construction process and related quality assurance of RA’s equity indices and active equity models. The team is also responsible for continuously improving the investment process, collaborating with both equity research and in-house team of software engineers to bring new strategies into production, as well as working with other areas of the firm to support RA’s investment operations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary responsibilities include assisting in all parts of the portfolio construction and review process to ensure portfolios align with investment objectives and RA’s investment standards.
- Conduct rigorous quality control checks with in-depth understanding of investment strategies and a keen eye for proactively identifying and resolving potential issues. • Resolve complex corporate actions and other portfolio construction-related challenges that require excellent problem-solving skills. Derive actionable insights.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and market developments that may impact investment strategies, sharing relevant insights with the team.
- Assist with supporting client functions requests, promptly addressing inquiries.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Acute attention to detail and deep curiosity for markets and data required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Degree in Business/Economics, or Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering preferred.
- Proficiency in Python preferred.
This position is based in our Newport Beach, California office. There may be opportunities for hybrid flexibility for this role.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $125,000 + eligible for a discretionary bonus. Base pay will be determined on an individual basis considering such factors as location, qualifications, skills, and experience. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, 401K Match, Flexible PTO, Paid Holiday Schedule, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.