This is intended to be a full-time, entry-level position supporting a wide range of activities associated with the creation and dissemination of marketing content, which delivers our insights for the benefit of the investment community and contributes to our brand identity for ongoing commercial success. Key activities include and are not limited to, social media/digital marketing and analytics, CRM and marketing list management, as well as video and webinar production support. Our content primarily includes publications, videos, and webinars; and our outreach channels include our website, email distribution, press, and social media
- Assist with efforts supporting Research Affiliates’ current brand experience across our website, interactive tools, design resources, video content, presentations, research papers, and data visualizations.
- Send marketing e-mails to our subscribers.
- Post communications on our Social Media channels and monitor.
- Work with the firm's outside PR firm on social media strategy.
- Create reports on marketing analytics for management.
- Visual design – Responsible for a consistent look, commensurate with our brand, for presentations, website, and other content.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years Marketing experience, (investment management industry experience preferred).
- Experience managing Twitter/Linkedin and bulk e-mail communications.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with Microsoft Excel for reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability paired with teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing-related major preferred
- Responsibility – a self-motivated problem solver.
- Authenticity – reveal intentions, speak candidly, and keep agreements.
- Curiosity – emphasize learning, seek feedback, and welcome alternative views.
- Collaboration – create shared success by partnering with colleagues and clients.
This position is based in our Newport Beach, California office. There may be opportunities for hybrid flexibility for this role. Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000 + eligible for a discretionary bonus. Base pay will be determined on an individual basis considering such factors as location, qualifications, skills, and experience. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, 401K Match, Flexible PTO, Paid Holiday Schedule, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.