Research Affiliates, LLC, is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to provide administrative support to the Legal, Finance, and HR teams, in addition to general office administration responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage calendars of Chief Legal Officer and Chief Financial Officer and others, including scheduling meetings, calls and travel details; resolving scheduling conflicts; and assembling meeting materials.
- Responsible for legal and finance file management and serving as point for firm’s contract management system.
- Manage firm’s compliance software (ComplySci) and other regulatory obligations, as needed, for the firm’s SEC-registered investment adviser.
- Provide basic office/reception support, including management of the main phone line, ordering supplies and daily catering, mail sorting, expense reports, and welcoming guests.
- Act as a point-of-contact for all office vendors, inclusive of the Irvine Company.
- Manage travel, including reserving flights, hotels, car services, and dinners.
- Provide backup support to other administrative team members.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned, including data entry, copying, meeting notes, and document drafting.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience as an Office Administrator or Executive Assistant.
- Experience with Legal & HR departments and/or legal documentation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred and basic business, math, and accounting skills are required.
- Strong technical skills; High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional is required.
- CRM and Concur experience is preferred.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
RA provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. The Company makes all employment decisions based on merit, qualifications and competence. Equal employment opportunity is the law, and discrimination is also inconsistent with RA’s core values. RA believes success is linked to having the most qualified and ethical team in its industry. As a result, the Company and its employees do not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, sex or gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, creed, medical condition, genetic characteristics or genetic information, military service or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws prohibiting discrimination.