Research Affiliates is looking for an experienced HR Manager to work with the firm’s Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to oversee Human Resources practices and processes. The HR Manager will work directly with the Finance Department which currently manages payroll and the employee benefit programs and will report to the CAO.
The objective of the HR Manager is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, and training and development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- With the support of the firm’s Legal team, develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Own and manage the recruitment and selection process working with hiring managers, recruiting agencies, and the Interview Committee.
- Oversee and manage a performance measurement process with supervisors and manage the full employee life cycle.
- Work with the CAO and CFO to support the firm’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Support the firm’s CAO with culture and broader employee development initiatives.
- Assess training needs and coordinate the training programs and serve as a resource to the CAO with immigration and other employee relation issues.
- Support the firm’s community engagement programs and coordinate and manage employee events.
- Provide regular recruiting and headcount reporting to management with metrics.
- Provide support to the firm’s Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion initiatives in recruiting and the overall employee experience.
- Ensure legal compliance with applicable HR laws.
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager.
- People-oriented and results-driven in fast-paced working environment.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of local employment laws and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Investment management and non-US experience is a plus.