Research Affiliates, LLC, a global leader in smart beta and asset allocation based in Newport Beach, CA, is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Distribution and Research teams, in addition to general office administrative responsibilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Partner/Head of Distribution, including scheduling all internal and external meetings, booking all travel reservations (foreign and domestic) including reserving flights, hotels, car service and dinners; Expense reconciliation; Benicomp expense reconciliation; Resolving scheduling conflicts; Assembling meeting materials; Handling all incoming calls and ensuring smooth execution of day-of schedule.
- General administrative support of the Distribution team, consisting of coordination and booking of all domestic and international travel, including reserving flights, hotels, car service; Expense reconciliation and scheduling of internal and external meetings.
- Responsible for scheduling various Distribution and Research Committee meetings as well as taking meeting minutes.
- Coordinate with Internal Sales Associate regarding CRM tracked activities, meeting materials, and trip logistics for the Distribution team.
- General administrative support of the Research team, consisting of all internal and external scheduling, expense reconciliation, and light travel booking.
- Provide basic office support in cooperation with Administrative team, including assistance with the main phone line and welcoming of guests.
- Provide backup support to other administrative team members.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience in finance field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and basic business, math, and accounting skills are required.
- Strong technical administrative skills; high proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint ,and Adobe Professional are required.
- Concur or similar expense management application experience.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- CRM knowledge a plus.