Introduce Research Affiliates solutions to new investors by building relationships with financial advisors as well as institutional asset owners and their consultants.
- Spearhead firm revenue growth by developing opportunities with RIAs as well as the largest plan sponsors in the U.S. and their consultants with an emphasis on the western half of the U.S.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers including staff, trustees, field consultants, and research analysts at major consulting firms.
- Coordinate with internal investment teams and external product providers to develop and close sales opportunities as required.
- Effectively communicate firm value proposition, market outlook views and product features.
- Extensive domestic travel required
- Five or more years of experience in asset management.
- CFA and/or MBA preferred.
- Active relationships with Financial Advisors, Pension Consultants, Plan Sponsors and Endowments/Foundations.
- Familiarity with quantitative equity portfolios.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including presentation, written and oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and be a self-starter
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- A flexible hybrid work model. We value collaboration and provide ample opportunities to foster a sense of community within your team and the company, while still understanding the need for flexibility.
- Generous insurance plans.
- Flexible time off.
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement program.
- Company sponsored social and recreational activities.
- Six-week sabbatical after 7 years of continuous employment.
- Company sponsored daily in-office meals.
- Gym membership stipend.
This position is based in our Newport Beach, California office.
Salary Range: $135,000 - $200,000 + eligible for a discretionary bonus. Base pay will be assessed on an individual basis considering such factors as location, qualifications, skills, and experience. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com